Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Second Chance Department


Sid Rosenberg has had his share of off-the-air problems. However, as someone who has been listening to him since his WNEW days, as well as someone who knows him personally, I'm thrilled to see that 790 The Ticket in Miami is giving him a chance to get back in the game. When he stays out of trouble, he's a great radio talent, and I hope he gets a chance to prove it again in the Sunshine State. (Sid co-hosted a Miami-based radio show years ago, "The Drive," with Scott Kaplan.)

From the article:
He said his abuses are under control. But asked if they are completely in his past, he said, "Anybody who says that is not being realistic. . . . I would hope so . . . I'm taking the right steps. I've learned there are certain people and places and things I can't surround myself with.''
Good luck, Sid. Many listeners and fans are still rooting for you.

3 Comments:

Blogger Binny said...

Sid may be a lot of things - including some very negative things - but "mean-spirited" is definitely not one of them. He handled callers in a good-natured, respectful manner, and rarely - if ever - lost his temper with a co-host.

7:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I guess those comments about Kylie Minogue's breast cancer weren't mean spirited? Come on - you may like the guy, but admit he's a tool.

Mike Rich

12:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mike Rich,

YOU cast the first stone.

If you are not aware of what is said here, I suggest you ask someone more intelligent than yourself to break it down to you my friend.

And if that doesnt work for you...

Well, go Fuck yourself.

And may you sleep with the fishes.

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home