Monday, November 28, 2005

I'm Back, Baby!

So one thing I've discovered about blogging is there's something worse than writing something pointless, or offensive, or just plain stupid: writing nothing at all. Especially when you're someone like me, who gets too busy to write for a day or two, but then the things I would have written stay in my head, and then as the days go on, I feel the need to write those thoughts along with the new thoughts from the current day, and then it just seems too daunting so I promise myself I'll post a flurry of items that night, except that it always seems like too much so I push it off. (For the record, that run-on sentence was deliberate; I'm trying to illustrate the run-on thought in my head.) Anyway, with three different people asking me why haven't I posted in awhile, I guess today is as good as any to get back into it. Mets have the Delgado press conference, Knicks and Rangers gave MSG one of its greatest days in a long time, and then there are the New York football teams. Ugh. More on that soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home